Monday, February 20, 2006

Like the Name Says...

...Tea and knitting and knitting and more tea and more knitting. Some podcast listening. I'm on the second and final sleeve (as I don't have three arms) of the sweater. I can do this. Nevermind that I am bloody tired of this sweater for all my frantic knitting. Oh, yeah. Then's there's the part about how it may not fit me. All my friends are anxiously counting on this possibility, I think.
For those of you who know what this means, I really tried to speed up this process by doing continental purling through the back (p tbl). Yah, as if. My hands ended up in a cramp faster than you can say "Intarsia" fast, 10 times. At least I can knit through the back (k tbl). Not so hard.
At least I haven't tumbled like last night's ice dancer's yet...

No comments: