Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Button, Button

Today was a stressful day, but just when I thought I was going to snap, I caught sight of the lovely Portland Button shop, Button Emporium. I've collected buttons for years, but I think most of my favorite ones must be used up by now, because I can never find what I'm looking for when I finish a jacket or sweater.
Aw, I gave in. I bought buttons for sweaters not yet made, those whose color I wasn't quite sure of, and some I just had to have. Hey, it wasn't yarn. That's some progress, huh?
Two more days until the knitting Olympics begin and I think I should study my pattern. I want to eliminate the zipper at the neckline and should make sure I know what I'm doing before I get there. There, the virtual knitting coliseum? I'm not even going there with that thought. Instead, me on the day-bed, knitting and watching the tube...

No comments: