Friday, August 31, 2007

TGI Friday? Fiber? Futzing? Freakin' Tired!!!

1,500 hits in 6 weeks. I'm pretty pleased with that!
I never had a counter on my blog until July 12th so I don't know what it was like before, but it was at the same time that I joined the PDXknit bloggers. Good deal.

So, it's Friday night and I've gone back to work on the Faux Russian Stole again. The short row heel turn on the toe up socks I'm working on went relatively well, but the heel flap sucks. Maybe tomorrow I'll have the attention span to figure it out. I don't think I'll ever want to regularly knit socks from the toe up. I'm giving it the attention it deserves as a reasonable method, but it's just not jazzing me.

The next pair of NORMAL socks I'm going to knit are the Yarn Harlot's Earl Grey socks.

No comments: