Thursday, January 19, 2006

Claire and Sylvia looking a blurry

Today I got together with buddies from my old knitting group in Brookline, MA. Thanks to the wonderful organizing skills of Julia (bring out the knitting monkey...) we had a great time. Present were Claire and Sylvia (in the picture above), Emily, Julia, Alison and her twin boys. It's been 4 years and I missed them so! Although it sounds like the group has gotten much bigger. I'm glad I was able to see some of the "old timers" and talk knitting and life on the west coast. This was really the group that supported my obsession for knitting. In honor of them, I hold my group every Sunday at the same time.

After seeing them I wandered through my old neighborhood (at least one of the many in Boston) and enjoyed the nip in the air and the scent of great Kosher food cooking in the restaurants.

Access the link to the knitsmith's group by clicking the photo!

No comments: