Monday, February 02, 2009

What, Finish Something?



When on Saturday night I was whining about "oh, I have all these projects and I don't want to work on them. I want something new..." a friend saw me on facebook and said 'only if you can finish it in one day.'
I decided that was reasonable, as long as it was 24 hours, not 8 or 12 hours. I mean, I started a new project Saturday night and finished Sunday night. Great, huh? Well...except for the fact that this is new ammunition in my desire to postpone working on anything I've started.
Ah, perhaps it's a phase. Seriously, I thought KNITTING was a phase, at first.
Okay, I'll try to be reasonable about this. But, I did start another hat tonight, and above it the one I finished last night. It's the Inga hat, made a bit shorter by starting on row 23 of the main chart.

5 comments:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Cute! And it's just a small diversion. And another. And another...

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm so proud!

Diane in Chico said...

Very nice :-)

Aunt Kathy said...

I like the >>>>> look to the bottom of the hat

Dharma said...

Quite the jaunty little number. I have the same problem - really need to get these things off the needles but SO want to cast on new stuff.