Monday, February 16, 2009

A Color Trend?

I wasn't really thinking so, but perhaps it was my tribute to Valentine's Day. I had several pounds of natural aran weight and have been waiting on doing something with it. I waited no more. I had at it in two kettle batches. It was only as I was about to post this that I realized that in my last yarny post I was working with the same colors, kinda.
This is enough for a sweater so I think I'll blend the two lots in alternating rows and maybe take that one really scarlet one out for something else.Yes, this is the yarn I spun in a previous post that got make into a hat. It did fun color repeat stuff that accentuated the lace pattern. I like when it works in our favor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! I look forward to seeing it in person.

Sue said...

Those colours are just gorgeous!

Aunt Kathy said...

I love pink colors, whatever you make will be beautiful. I love the hat too, very nice.