Monday, September 05, 2005

Laboring Day

People love to make jokes about the name of this holiday. Here in America, it is now just simply a slightly sad celebration of the end of summer.

Because of my continual traveling these past years, this will be the first time in a long time that I will actually see a change in seasons. The rain will come. The light is already changing. Earlier this summer, the days were so long. The sun was up at 5:30 and set at 8:30 or so. I've never experienced something like that before. So, I'm adjusting again to an apartment on my own (again) and getting up to clouds and less sun.

I'm knitting to pass the time like know one's business. I don't want to make any changes to my place until I've gotten some feedback from friends. I can't see so clearly now about how to do things...

No comments: