Sunday, May 11, 2008

Laurie in Maine



Hi~My count is 12...but 8 of those are from about March 10, 2008 - April 24, 2008. I made 4 pair from late December 2007 through February 3rd 2008. 1 not shown because they were just like the middle pair picture of 3. And it was acrylic yarn...I'll knit with anything but fear yarn snob ridicule. (Not really! ;) "Oh, look! Mom posted ANOTHER picture of SOCKS on her blog!!" I took last summer & fall off from knitting socks after participating in Sock Madness 1 in March 2007 (everyone who joins is mailed a pattern and specs and begin knitting a pair of socks; fastest move on like sweet 16 in Basketball March Madness) The 8 since March 2008 are fairly well documented on my blog, Socks Have NO THUMBS! I made it as through round 4 again in Sock Madness 2 - the reason for 4 pair of the 8 during March & April. In between rounds I did the other 4 pair while waiting for the next pattern.(And I suppose I should admit to having 3 pair on needles, in various stages of doneness! One is 72 stitches on size 0 needles so I'm taking a break from the second sock and working on the round 6 pattern from the sidelines of Sock Madness :)


Happy (almost) 10000 blog posts anniversary!

No comments: