Sunday, May 11, 2008

Judy


Hi. Here are my socks. Not as many as I expected. I can only plead that I stopped to knit a bunch of lace and a couple of baby sweaters. And I sort of lost my sock mojo with the stripy (clown barf) socks, but it's back now.Here's the run-down:
-- Beach Socks - from Cat Bordhi's "Coriolis" pattern, with my own tweaks
-- Blue Brick Wall - my own pattern
-- Bo Diddley Socks - my own pattern
-- Stripy Socks - otherwise known as Clown Barf socks - plain stockinette / short-row heel
-- Corrugations & Cables - Cat Bordhi's pattern
-- Java Leaf Socks - made for Sockapalooza 4
-- Sock for key chain sock blocker - gift to my Sockapalooza spoilee
-- Salish Sea Socks - Cat Bordhi pattern, from the 2007 Rockin' Sock Club
-- Rowan Margaret's Silken Slippers - yet another Cat Bordhi pattern, this one for wee feetAnd a couple of things that may not qualify as socks, per se, or may if you consider tube socks:two iPod Nano socks. I also knit one for my iPod Touch, but I don't have a picture of it.


No comments: