Monday, October 30, 2006

Post #300

Post 300 on the 30th of October. That's reason enough to post a little today. I am knitting like a maniac, as usual and frogging nearly as much. It seems that a lot of my projects need just too much attention for me at the moment. There are some that are easier and coming along, but I think they would be too boring for me to photograph because they're not showing enough progress. How many things have I done 300 times? I think far less then I would have expected by this time in my life. Okay, so you leave out the obvious ones like eating, sleeping, doing laundry and then it comes down to a very select series of activities. I am very pleased that I've stuck with this process because it's brought some new people in my life and made some other ones stick around. It's also given me a really fine diary of something that means a great deal to me, my love of fiber. Happy 300th, everyone!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wheeeeee! The big 3-0-0!

M-H said...

Congratulations, Melissa! And many more to come, I hope.

Dharma said...

Woo hoo. I just recently passed 200 posts and then my one year anniversary of blogging.