Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Mascot

Hey! Help me name her!

Today was a big pollen filled day and it wanted to slow me down. Alas, I thought I'd deal with all the airborne toxins at once today and finally painted my bathroom. I had already put up new fixtures as inspiration and bought the paint yesterday. I'm proud to say I did it all in about 3 hours.

Very Pink.
I like pink and I make no apologies about it. The intensity of this particular purple infused pink will certainly set my mood in the morning. I'm hoping that it'll be a good thing. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sheep looks like a Sebastian to me!

Anonymous said...

cute sheep. I wish I could come up with a name for her.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for stella the stellar sheep...

But really I just wanted to drop you a comment to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog... Rather inspiring... In fact I'm learning to spin via drop spindle thanks to you....

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Nussbaum....which would be an excellant name for a female cat, it's a shame I have 3 boy cats.

Martha said...

I stumbled on your blog (via lgb knits)and I see you do a lot of spinning; I just started a spinning blog with a friend and you might like it. And I love your sheep!! Where did you get her?? www.whorlygig.blogspot.com

Cheryl:) said...

Quincy