Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Break in Our Programming for a Politcal Message

I am now going to break with tradition and make a political comment.
I've been watching the Democratic Convention for the 3rd night in a row.
I've just seen Obama's acceptance speach and I am in awe.
He's right. It is about us. We need to vote for this guy and put some of our own elbow grease to help create that change.
I originally hoped that we'd see Hillary up there, but my mind is changed.
Obama MUST be our next president.

(We will now resume with our previously scheduled programming and I would ask for no comments if not positive. I'm allowed. It's my blog.)
Thanks

2 comments:

Cindy, aka Maxfun said...

YES WE CAN! Isn't he awesome! I'm especially moved to think that in my lifetime Dr. King delivered the "I have a dream" speech and now (hopefully) Barack Obama will take up residence in the White House. Amazing. Inspiring. Uplifting.

Oh, and Welcome Home! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya!