Friday, February 22, 2008

Color for Days




I ordered this in the dark of night and it arrived in the light of day. As are often the choices I make in that situation (especially with online purchases) I have no regrets today.
All of these 4 oz balls of roving are from a great source handpaintedyarn.
I love their yarns and their prices. Each of these was just $6.80. In as much as I purchased some really saturated colors, they also have more subtle colors.
Just wanted to share. Meanwhile I'm working on actual WORK and my test knitting project and my Norwegian sweater design.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, pretty! I especially like the new growth green and the yellow, blue/green ball. Happy spinning!

Bobbie Wallace said...

OHHH, that dark brick red on the top right! Hey, wait! You said actual WORK! Did you find a job??? I hope so!!!!