Sunday, October 21, 2007

Premie Hat Challenge

Bobbie and Duffy put together this Premie Hat Challenge thing and here they are. Each one a different size and color. Kinda cool. And here is our winner, Aimee and her daughter, Emily (a blur at most times..)
I like this one one based on and Elizabeth Zimmerman design because of the colors it really does look like and ice cream cone. Imagine wearing this at the hospital after just being born! Hmmmm. Could go either way because of your early design sense. Or, I suppose it could create an early design sense.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bobbie Wallace said...

I'm so glad you came out yesterday! And I'm really glad you thought to bring your camera! I'm going to link to you for pics. Stay in today and feel better.

Anonymous said...

So bummed I missed it yesterday! I did mean to come -- and then woke up at noon when my phone rang. That's really unlike me and I can only plead that I was still a bit under the weather. :-(