Monday, July 03, 2006

Stash Re-Org Day

Well, it was last week as well, but I just didn't do a very good job. I'm constantly buying more cute baskets but now they are running past the shelving onto the floor. At first it didn't bother me too much, but now that I'm actually CREATING yarn, it seems a little crazy. I know, I've seen other stashes that fit into this little space and that little space. I need to know where everything is, and now that I've moved it around so many times lately, I'm getting confused. Let me warn you. Please no advice on this! It's just my own weird little process and I know there are plenty of better ways to do this. Oy.

And, it's lovely outside and this is what I'm doing instead. Nothing new about that. When the sun's a little lower in the sky I guess I'll go out and try and control myself about not purchasing yet more cute baskets....

2 comments:

Barbara said...

it's great that your stash fits into cute baskets.

I have mine stacked in the great room in 25 plastic bins - and I have to go to evil mart for 5 more as the piles on top of the stacks are making me crazy.

One of these days I really will put a piece of paper in the front of the clear bins with a list of what's in that bin.

I can dream.....

Barbara said...

I stopped at evil mart on the way home from shipping your wheel and got 5 more - the batts I am making take up more room than the fiber I make them from.

Help! When I work with it, the stash should be smaller.....