Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Week 2

 
This is one of my many moving boxes from the pull-tab company that I worked for.

The furious activity has slowed down and more internal work is happening, I think. It's hard to gauge what is exhaustion from dust and allergens and what is just plain catching up on the "me-ness" of life.

For 5 months I was renting a room and was never really alone. For an introvert like me, it was slow torture. My situation was really a great one in so many ways, but at this point in my life it was very, very stressful to not have my own place. I like living alone.

The part that is so hard is being without Brahms and Suki. It gives my life a bit of a feeling of hotel living. I've just got to get used to it. So, it's stepping into my "old life" but not really. It's just me and the yarn and a couple hundred fiber-friends and acquaintances! Being back, I have no doubts that this is the place I'm supposed to be. This weekend is WWSIP day (World Wide Spin In Public Day) and next weekend is the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival. Then, the rains come and hopefully not before.

I miss working! Looking for some part time Small Biz consulting and Bookkeeping gigs to pay Le Bills. My job experience in Kennewick was just awesome. Hard act to follow, but it's put me a good mindset for a new job, actually.


Tomorrow the bed finally comes and I shall be off the couch (that I just moved to it's new location in the living room. Ooooh. Two whole rooms to live in. Less to get into a mess! Famous last words...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

i know from experience that it's hard to get used to not having pets around. Have you settled down now, or are you still nomadic?