Saturday, July 25, 2009

Flumoxed!

This picture was taken a while ago. It's now 2/3rds done.

Jeez, I took out an old ufo (unfinished object) today because of a message I got on Ravelry. The message said how great it was that I had a "zillion" works in progress. Oy. I know I don't even have them all up there. But....
  1. I knit like the wind
  2. I actually finish a lot of projects
  3. I crochet and spin as well
  4. I start too many things that are charted.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it! Never MIND the fact that I de-stashed an obscene amount of yarn this past year. I admit to having some kind of guilt, but I'm not sure what it is.

I'm thinking about Sock Summit. I'm thinking about what I would wear each day to show off my knitting prowess. Uh...I've got lots of tank tops that I've knitted and I'm almost done with a little summer sweater that I ran out of yarn for. Maybe I need to start another quickie shrug, or tank top, or...

Yeah, maybe I just need to stick to finishing what I have on the needles right now! For the love of fiber, how to we get this way??? Oh, right. That would be, For the love of fiber.

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

What to wear?! Always a good question. I have a couple things. But what to finish knitting before SS? Too many things on the needles...